Monday, August 29, 2005

Not much exciting happened today. Still leading up to Wednesday when the kids invade. I did observe one of the other teachers teaching. It was somewhat informative but I still have no idea what I'm going to do on Wednesday!

After school we had a faculty meeting and we watched this video about preventing roaches in the cafeteria. How random is that? It was full of informative info like what kinds of caulk to use around sinks and what kinds of poisons are good in what location. Am I a teacher or a pest control dude? Meh...I guess in a way crotchety old people that don't like children might consider me pest control.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Unavail said...

I would be scared out of my mind if I were you. But I ain't you now I am?

Just to let ya know, I'm really lookin forward to this blog so....don't stop.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger DigMe said...

Thanks, broseph!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home