Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So tomorrow and the next day we have all these "benchmark tests" to see how the kids are doing. I don't think mine will do all that well. We'll see. I just haven't yet gotten to some of the things that they're being tested on. Oh well, I reviewed some today but I'm not going to stress myself out over it.

We had inside recess today because of bad weather. That's fine with me because it was my day to be outside on duty anyway. I'd rather just be inside with my class than outside watching over six classes.

I had another computer training session after school today. We have to attend training sessions for various basic Microsoft programs whether we know how to use them or not. I was so sleepy today...I stayed up too late watching Monday Night Football. The instructor said "Sorry for keeping you awake." Oops...

Nothing really noteworthy happened today. 4 of my students checked out the same book from the library with the notion that if they checked out the same book I was going to let them get together and read as a group every day in class. They seemed pretty disappointed when I didn't allow them to do that. Maybe I should...I know these girls though and they most certainly would have talked more than they read.

I had so many kids that didn't do homework again today. That's annoying. I've pretty much resolved that there's not much I can do to change that aside from what I'm already doing. Oh well...

Sorry this is so boring today. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home