Saturday, August 12, 2006

I was setting up my phone in my new room yesterday and realized that there were all these new ringtones available on my classroom phone that were not previously there. Someone over in the technology dept. must have been bored. I could choose from various tones including clips of songs from Jay- Z, Method Man, Homer Simpson's "DOH!", Bart Simpson saying "Ay Carumba", Curly from the Three Stooges going "Whooop, whoop, whoop...", the alien notes from Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Dubya saying "God bless Amurica," etc... I ended up choosing the opening notes of the song "Two Turntables and a Microphone" by Beck. It's pretty laid back sounding. I dig it.

So anyway, the ringtones were a cause of excitement. That's how exciting my day was..it was mostly full of meetings. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home