Monday, April 17, 2006

Hello, dear blog reader (and I do mean that in the singular). Forgive me for neglecting you last week. It was a crazy, three day week of last minute preparation for our state standardized test before we took off for a 4 day Easter weekend.

Of course I can barely remember my day for 24 hours so I don't really remember much from last week.

Oh yeah, here's a little ditty I forgot to tell you about. The week before last we were discussing tornadoes and one of my students raised his hand and said "Why is it that, you know, tornadoes always go to where trailer parks are?" As if trailer parks somehow inherently attract tornadoes.

If you just read that and thought to yourself "Yeah, why is that?" then please don't read my blog anymore.

I'll try to be better about updates this week. I honestly really just forgot last week.

Later.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger DigMe said...

Nyuk nyuk.

Knucklehead.

I gotta start doing this blog thing again. I couldn't ever remember to post last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home