Monday, March 20, 2006

First day back from spring break. Nothing seems to have really changed that much. Today was OK. I was rushing to get my grades in for report cards by 9am. That was kind of a hassle.

I spent some time reviewing science for a benchmark test that we're having next week. Mainly I did that because I didn't really have anything else planned. We needed to do it some anyway.

Nothing exciting really happened today. I had a pretty good spring break. Pretty relaxed. I didn't really want to go back today. I think our next holiday is about 4 weeks away. The week before Easter we get off on Thursday and Friday. I think that's right before a major standardized test. You gotta question that great timing.

That's about all I have to say today. Tune in tomorrow for more incredible blogging action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home