Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Well this is it. Today is the first of 3 "big days" as far as standardized testing goes (the other two aren't until the end of next month). It's still morning now. Today we test on writing. I'm really nervous. I just don't know which of my classes is going to show up today. My class is capable of doing well but sometimes there is a contingent that just wants to get through the test and doesn't really care about doing well.

They were kind of stressing me out yesterday too. I was just trying to review some basic stuff and they couldn't come up with the answers! That doesn't instill confidence in me.

I'm pretty much an optimist though. After all, it's just my job hanging in the balance at the whims of 10 year olds.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home