Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ya gotta love "gifted and talented" kids. I don't have any in my class but today one from another class came up to me and asked where I got my Spongebob tie. I told her that Spongebob personally gave it to me. She then said "Spongebob is a personification." Gee, thanks.

The other day another GT kid came up to me and told me my home address. Scary.

Apparently the Harlem Globetrotters were in town last night. Today all the kids had books, programs and souvenirs from the big show. A couple of the GT kids had their programs with them at recess examing the "How to" section and trying to learn the tricks. It was pretty funny and they weren't even coming close to getting them for the most part.

Tomorrow we're supposed to wear the colors of the NFL team that we're rooting for in the super bowl. I don't live anywhere near Seattle or Pittsburgh so I decided I'm just going to wear my favorite NFL team's shirt. They didn't make it to the playoffs this year but they have played in Super Bowls so that's good enough for me.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home