Monday, January 30, 2006

Whew...looong, busy day today and I need to hit the sack.

One of my kids came up to my desk today with his mouth open and red just all over his bottom lip and his tongue. I thought he bit his tongue but it turns out he just bit his red pen...and it burst all over his mouth. Later he was asking me if it was poisonous.

Had to stay after for tutoring today and then for the rest of a faculty meeting after that and then I had to get some work done after that. Progress reports go out tomorrow. I didn't get home until around 6pm and I had to leave again at 6:20 to go to a meeting. Then dinner around 8:30 or so after that. Tomorrow should be better...although I still probably need to stay late and I'd like to get to the gym at some point. Trying to live well and get things done makes for a busy life. It's nothing like being a slacker and procrastinating.

later

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger penguininthesun said...

that's funny how he asked if it was poisonous...kids are great sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home