Monday, April 24, 2006

Yo. I really am going to try to post this week. I don't know what happened last week. I just never remembered to post at a time when I could do it. I'll try and do better this time.

The standardized tests are over now. Whew! Glad that's done with. Now the circus starts. It seems like every week from here until the end of school we have multiple activities going on. This week we have some intermediate school kids coming to read to our classes for 2 hours one day, we have the nutrition puppet/lunchroom mascot doing a show one day, we have some author visiting and reading to the kids one day, etc... Coming up we've got parties, field day, field trips and so on... So hopefully all this stuff might make for some interesting blog posts.

So you stay tuned and I'll try to as well.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger david said...

You think you're bad at posting? I haven't posted since the end of March...

Honestly, I have the greatest of intentions of posting. But it is easily forgotten when I don't make a habit of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home