Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sorry no entry yesterday. It was really busy. I was trying to get ready for the progress reports that were going out today. Parents like to see grades for some reason so I was getting those entered into the system and papers graded that I've been procrastinating on.

I was up at the school until about 6:30 last night. Then I had somewhere to be at 6:30 and then I had to go to the store. Then when I got home I filled out the weekly behavior reports for the kids that go home in a folder.

Today I got to school and realized that I forgot all the folders and my grade book at home. Luckily my wife got off early and was able to bring them to me. I managed to get the progress reports all printed up and sent home.

Got another note from a parent today whose child obviously gave them a one-sided story and they totally bit. That's always fun.

Tomorrow is supposed to get real cold. Hopefully we'll have an inside recess time. Those are good when it's your day to go outside and watch the kids during recess. I can just sit at my desk and get stuff done while they play with...blocks...or whatever it is they're playing with over there...I don't know, who has time to pay attention to that?! It'd be sweet if it iced over and we had a snow day but I don't think that's going to happen.

Thursday we have another test to see how the kids are progressing. This time it's for science. Hopefully I'll have them ready this time. My english and social studies test results were wretched if you happen to remember those posts. I started reviewing today and we'll do that some more tomorrow.

Today we went down to the computer lab for an hour and the technology lady taught a lesson with the kids using the Access Database. She was going so fast and half of my kids were still trying to find the letter 'L' or something when she's already puttting in the next record. They got through it though.

Well, that's about all I've got today. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home